Types of Information Collected
We collect various types of information in order to improve services for our users.
This includes information you provide to us as well as information we receive when you use our service which may include;
- Information about the device used to access our service.
- Information about how our service was used (the number of requests to our service for example) as well as events such as device events like crashes etc.
- Other log information (which may include Internet Protocol Address or other information or identifiers that may uniquely identify your account or browser or device.)
- Information about your location (used to identify your time zone settings for example).
- Information about your application version. When you install/uninstall or use one of our applications the service may send version information.
- Information about the version of application our application interacts with.
- When you install/uninstall or use one of our applications the service may send version information.
- Destination of Hyperlinks in order to uniquely track them.
- Cookies or other anonymous identifiers may be sent to your devices and may be used when you interact with our site or service.
How collected information is used
The information collected is used to maintain and improve the service. For example, allowing you to save settings, or modifying aspects of the service based on anonymous usage statistics.
Information about support issues may be anonymously used as examples or to provide better support in the help center or FAQ.
Information that may be shared
Your personal information including information about your contacts, will not be shared with 3rd parties, individuals or organizations outside of Banantag Systems Inc unless we have your consent, or if either of the following apply;
If your Bananatag Account is managed by a company or group administrator then the administrator or their agents may have access to your account information as well as all information and stats contained within your account. They may also have the ability to change information, settings and restrict or suspend access to, or terminate your account
Personal information will be shared outside of Banantag Systems Inc. if we have a good-faith believe that the information is reasonably necessary to;
- meet applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigating potential violations
- detect, prevent, or address fraud, or security issues.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Banantag Systems Inc, our users, or the public as required or permitted by law.
Anonymous information (for example, service usage statistics or general trends) may be shared outside of Bananatag Systems.
We do not transmit or store any part of your email other than the hyperlinks, subject, and recipients.